artificial sweetener, body image, breakfast, celebrate small achievements, challenge, challenge group, clean eating, confidence, diet, dinner, facebook, fitness, healthy living, meal prep, natural sweetener, no sugar, participate, plus size, post, strength, sugar, trainer, weight loss
Now hold on. Before you break out into one of these three:
hear me out!
I know you just read “No Sugar Challenge” and you probably want to plug your ears and run away, but it’s not as difficult as you think.
I am not
(HA!! I bet you just sang the word CRAZY in your head.)
Ok, enough with the media.
So back to what I was saying, I’m not crazy. I thought Ashley was crazy when she told me about it, but since she’s been on the challenge for 17 days or so, and has talked about how much it has benefited her body, I thought I’d try it too. Before you go on, read Ashley’s crazy ass version here. For those of you who don’t know. Ashley is my personal trainer and is kick ass awesome.
Ok, now that you’ve read her post, I’ll tell you why I want to do this challenge. Basically, I want to know how sugar affects my body, want to see just how much indirect sugar I eat daily, and most importantly, I want to have bragging rights :P Yes, I will brag. I’m only going to do this for 7 days. However, I might go through a few 7 day cycles…might…not WILL.
Since I’m not Ashley by a long shot, and probably neither are any of you, I’m modifying her strict guidelines to suit my lifestyle.
So here are the rules:
- No Sweeteners. Here’s a list of artificial sweeters.
- No added sugar. Here’s a list of some natural sweeteners. (scroll halfway down the page)
- You are allowed 4 servings of fruit a day (to keep your sanity, and the sanity of your loved ones)
- If you cheat, well, you cheat. Only you can hold yourself accountable.
- Must post on my Facebook Challenge Group once a day (this could be what you ate for breakfast/snack/dinner/lunch, how you feel, if you messed up and why etc… etc…)
- Must be honest. If you cheat, tell us. If you want to throw in the towel, tell us! If you want to quit…sadly, tell us.
Ready for the Challenge??? If I can do it, so can you!